David S. Waters, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, RHU, AIF®
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck. http://brokercheck.finra.org.
- President of Professional Planning Associates. Founded 1953
- President of Investment Planning Associates since 1984
- President of Great Oak Financial Inc. Founded 1993
- Dickinson College: B.A. in 1978
- College of Financial Planning: CFP® in 1988
- Northeastern University: RHU in 1994
- American College: CLU & ChFC in 2001
- Fiduciary 360: AIF® Designee in 2010
- Insurance – Life and Health
- NASD – series 6, 7, 53, 22, 24 and 63 held through LPL Fianacial
- Registered Advisor with LPL Financial
- Professional Plan Consultant
- Personal Financial Planning
- Business Insurance Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Employee Benefits
- College Financial Aid Planning
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Philadelphia Association of Life Underwriters
- The Financial Planning Association
- Society of Financial Professionals
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- Adult Educational Instructor in Financial Planning.
- New Jersey & Pennsylvania Continuing Education (CE) Sponsor for CPA’s.
- Author of numerous articles for Physicians News Digest, Life and Health Advisor, Smart Business Now.
- Study Group Leader for the Delaware Valley of Certified Financial Planners.
- Business Valuation Consultant to Financial Services Industry.
- Inducted into the Phoenix Home Life “Hall of Fame” in February 2000, for outstanding achievements in sales and service.
- Patriot’s Club 2017
- Named 2010 FIVE STAR Wealth Manager by Philadelphia Magazine.
Investment Advisor Representative offering securities and advisory services through Cetera Advisors LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.